Effective January 1, 2018
NO PURCHASE POSSIBLE TO ENTER OR WIN OR GET HIGHER CHANCES. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED AND WHERE ANY REGISTRATION OR BONDING REQUIRED.
CashLook is the ultimate game to earn cash without paying a penny. Watch ads, pick your numbers and with a little luck your wallet will get thicker. Draws are live - daily, weekly and monthly. Watch & Earn!
2. Account Registration
- You do not have to register with us test the Service, but you do need to register in order to gain and maintain tickets in your account, to play for cash prizes and to redeem any prizes that you win on the Service. You can register in two different ways. First, you can register with us at any time by providing us with your name, an email address, password and other information on our Service. Or you can register through Facebook, though in order to redeem the cash prizes on the Service, we can ask you for some additional personal information.
3. Use Restrictions
- You will not: (a) use the Services for any purpose other than your personal, noncommercial use; (b) access, monitor, or copy any content or information on the Services using any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission; (c) take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (d) use the Services to place any offline wager of any kind or use the service for any gambling purpose; or (e) intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, provincial, national, or international law or regulation.
4. How to Enter and Play CashLook
- To enter the CashLook, just access the CashLook application on your mobile phone. There is no cost to play the game. Each time you complete a series of three ad videos "", you will be eligible to win a prize with gaining a daily ticket. If the ticket is selected – drawn, the user will win the prize money for the selected pool – or the pool will be split equally between the winners.
5. Current Prizes
- For each Cash Pool (daily, weekly, monthly, special), the time period, prize(s), odds of winning, winner selection methodology, and certain other details will be indicated with the particular Pool.
6. How to Claim a Prize
- You will be notified immediately if you have won a prize – you have a winning ticket. To claim your prize, you must follow the instructions in your notification or by clicking on the “Claim Prize” button and following instructions. Failure to timely and properly claim any prize may result in forfeiture. For large prize wins of $100 or more, if you do not claim, register and cash out within 100 days of us providing notice, the prize will be placed back in the prize pool to be awarded to someone else at random.
7. Winner Verification; Prize Receipt
- Winners may be required to show verifiable proof of entitlement to win and to sign an affidavit of eligibility and publicity release in order to claim their Prize. If you have not received your Prize within six weeks after the end of the relevant Prize Pool, you must notify the Service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Account Inactivity and Termination
- There is no charge to establish or terminate your account.
- Participation constitutes consent to use of Entrant’s name, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram profile including likeness and address (city, state) for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
10. General Conditions
- Sponsor reserves the right to withhold payments, to obtain necessary tax information from winners, and to submit tax-related documents as required by law. If Service believes that the tax-related form you provide is inaccurate or incomplete, it will request from you a corrected and/or completed form. If you do not provide a correct and complete form following any such request, then Service will not deliver to you your prize or any further prizes for such calendar year, and you will be automatically deemed to have waived any right you might otherwise have to such prize(s).
- You may not enter with multiple identities or use any automated system or other device or artifice to enter or obtain more than the specified number of qualified entries. You and your entries may be disqualified if you attempt to circumvent these Terms and Official Rules. ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SERVICES OR THE CASHLOOK MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
11. Restrictions on Access
- Notwithstanding any provision of these Terms and Official Rules, we reserve the right, without notice and in our sole discretion, to terminate your license to use the Services and to block, restrict, and prevent your future access to, and use of, the Services and the CashLook. Additionally, we reserve the right to modify, discontinue, and restrict, temporarily or permanently, all or part of the Services without notice in our sole discretion. Neither we nor our suppliers or licensors will be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, discontinuance, or restriction of the Services and the CashLook.
- In the event that we deem in our sole discretion that you have engaged or attempted to engage in fraudulent, unlawful, dishonest, or improper activity while using the Services, we will be entitled to take such action as we see fit in our sole discretion, including immediately limiting or blocking access to the Services, terminating your account with us, and taking legal action against you.
- You acknowledge and agree that any materials, including but not limited to comments, suggestions, ideas, or other information, provided by you in the form of email, social network posts, or other submissions to us (collectively, "Submissions"), are non-confidential and you hereby grant to us a perpetual and irrevocable license to use your Submissions for any purpose without compensation or attribution to you.
- CashLook, the Cashlook logo, and any other product or service name or slogan contained on the Services are our trademarks as well as trademarks of our suppliers or licensors, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without our prior written permission or permission by the applicable trademark holder. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned on the Services are the property of their respective owners. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise, does not constitute or imply our endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation thereof, or vice versa.
- CashLook d.o.o. owns all right, title, and interest, including all intellectual property rights, in and to the Services. Except for those rights expressly granted in these Terms and Official Rules, no other rights are granted, either expresses or implied, to you.
15. Third-Party Content
- The Services may contain links to third-party content, such as advertisements ("Third-Party Content"). We do not monitor, endorse, or adopt, or have any control over, any Third-Party Content. We do not undertake any responsibility to update or review any Third Party Content and we do not make any guarantee as to its accuracy or completeness.
- Additionally, if you follow a link or otherwise navigate away from the Services, please be aware that these Terms and Official Rules will not govern your activities away from the Services. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any Third-Party Content provider to which you navigate from the Services. You access and use Third-Party Content at your own risk.
- The Services may contain advertisements and promotions from third parties. Your business dealings or correspondence with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers other than us, and any terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third party.
- You will defend, indemnify and hold harmless us, our subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, and third-party advertisers, and their respective directors, officers, agents, employees, licensors, and suppliers from and against any costs, damages, expenses, and liabilities (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys" fees) arising out of or related to your use of the Services, your violation of these Terms and Official Rules, or your violation of any rights of a third party.
18. Disclaimers and Release
- YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THE SERVICES AND YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE CASHLOOK, IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICES, AND ALL CONTENT AVAILABLE ON AND THROUGH THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. SPONSOR MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SERVICES, ANY PRIZE, OR YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE CASHLOOK, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. SPONSOR DOES NOT WARRANT UNINTERRUPTED USE OR OPERATION OF THE SERVICES OR YOUR ACCESS TO ANY CONTENT OR TO THE CASHLOOK. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THE SERVICES WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY REGARDING THE SERVICES, THE CASHLOOK, OR SPONSOR THAT IS NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS AND OFFICIAL RULES. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY PROHIBIT A DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
- BY USING THE SERVICES, PARTICIPATING IN THE CASHLOOK, OR RECEIVING ANY PRIZE, YOU AGREE TO AND HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, DISTRIBUTORS, ADVERTISING/CASHLOOK AGENCIES, AND PRIZE SUPPLIERS, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES AND EACH SUCH COMPANY’S OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, THE "RELEASED PARTIES") FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, OR DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, ARISING OUT OF USE OF THE SERVICES, PARTICIPATION IN THE CASHLOOK OR RECEIPT OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE. THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR: (A) ANY INCORRECT OR INACCURATE INFORMATION, WHETHER CAUSED BY ENTRANTS, PRINTING ERRORS OR BY ANY OF THE EQUIPMENT OR PROGRAMMING ASSOCIATED WITH OR UTILIZED IN THE CASHLOOK; (B) TECHNICAL FAILURES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO MALFUNCTIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, OR DISCONNECTIONS IN PHONE LINES OR NETWORK HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE; (C) UNAUTHORIZED HUMAN INTERVENTION IN ANY PART OF THE ENTRY PROCESS OR THE CASHLOOK; (D) TECHNICAL OR HUMAN ERROR WHICH MAY OCCUR IN THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE CASHLOOK OR THE PROCESSING OF ENTRIES; OR (E) ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY WHICH MAY BE CAUSED, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, PARTICIPATION IN THE CASHLOOK, OR RECEIPT OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE. If for any reason an entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the promotion, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the promotion, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Terms and Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
19. Limitations of Liability
- NEITHER WE NOR ANY OTHER RELEASED PARTY WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF WE OR ANY RELEASED PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THESE DAMAGES), ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OR PARTICIPATION IN, OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS, USE, OR PARTICIPATE IN, THE SERVICES, ANY CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICES, OR THE CASHLOOK. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION IN THIS SECTION 18 MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- THE MAXIMUM TOTAL LIABILITY OF SPONSOR AND ALL OTHER RELEASED PARTIES TO YOU FOR ALL CLAIMS UNDER THESE TERMS AND OFFICIAL RULES, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, IS THE GREATER OF US $50 OR THE VALUE OF THE APPLICABLE PRIZE. EACH PROVISION OF THESE TERMS THAT PROVIDES FOR A LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES, OR EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES IS TO ALLOCATE THE RISKS UNDER THESE TERMS BETWEEN THE PARTIES. THIS ALLOCATION IS AN ESSENTIAL ELEMENT OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES. EACH OF THESE PROVISIONS IS SEVERABLE AND INDEPENDENT OF ALL OTHER PROVISIONS OF THESE TERMS AND OFFICIAL RULES. THE LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION 18 WILL APPLY EVEN IF ANY LIMITED REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
20. Decisions of Sponsor and Identity of Entrants
- Decisions of the Services, or its appointed designees, are final with respect to the CashLook. You agree to abide by these Terms and Official Rules and any decision Sponsor makes regarding the CashLook, which Sponsor or its designees shall make in their sole discretion. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the email address will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned the account by the underlying email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Sponsor shall have the right to determine the identity of a winner in its sole discretion. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision in these Terms and Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
21. Sponsor; Promoters
- The CashLook is sponsored by CashLook d.o.o., Jadranska 25a, 2000 Maribor, Slovenia. The Sponsor may contract with others (each, a "Promoter") to make the CashLook available through other opportunities offered on their respective Web sites or other channel (each, a "Promoter Channel"). All Participants have the same chance to win any limitations apply at all times regardless of the Promoter Channel through which they enter. See CashLook Facts for estimated odds of winning and other important messages. The Sponsor and some Promoters may offer additional benefits or features to Participants, but such benefits or features are independent of the CashLook, do not affect the odds of winning a Prize and are not the responsibility of any other person.
22. Disputes and Governing Law
- DISPUTES: THESE TERMS AND OFFICIAL RULES AND THE PROMOTION ARE GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE INTERNATIONAL LAWS.
23. Official Rules
- CashLook is owned and operated by CashLook, Inc. The CashLook is open to legal residents of the United States who at the time of entry are at least seventeen (17) years old and the age of majority in his or her jurisdiction of residence and have an Internet connection or mobile phone.
- To participate the user must watch at least three (3) ads that make him eligible for submitting a ticket in the draw. Each game has a defined number of videos that must be watched in order to generate a ticket for the draw.
- To participate in the daily draw game - Daily Buzz, the user must watch at least 3 ads, for the weekly draw Weekly Wobble, the user must watch at least 30 ads, for the monthly draw Lucky Month the user must watch at least 300 ads.
- There is no upper limit of how many tickets can be generated by a user for a specific draw.
- Only registered users can participate in the draws. No purchases necessary or available.
- A ticket eligible for a draw has 6 selected and submitted numbers in the pool of numbers between 1-36.
- Draws are live (daily, weekly and monthly) on the pre-defined date and time (indicated by a timer), specific to a particular game. On each draw date, six (6) numbers are drawn at random (programmed and protected by a code) among all numbers from 1 to 36. The user that has all 6 numbers on his ticket matching with the numbers drawn from the pool of all numbers is the winner of the draw and gets paid the amount that was in the specific game pool.
- If there is no winner (user with a ticket that has all matching numbers), the draw is repeated and new six (6) winning numbers are generated. If there is no winner after five (5) consecutive draws, the winner is selected among all of the submitted tickets in the game. The tickets are selected at random among all tickets that have been submitted before the live draw.
- If there are more winners, the rewards get evenly split among all the winning tickets. If one user is the sole winner and nobody had the same combination, he or she will receive the full reward. If there were users with the same combination the rewards get split evenly between all of the winning tickets.
24. General Legal Notices
- These Terms and Official Rules constitute the entire agreement between you and us concerning the Services and the CashLook and supersede all prior agreements or communications between you and us regarding the subject matter of these Terms and Official Rules. These Terms and Official Rules may not be modified except in writing, signed by both parties, or by a change to these Terms and Official Rules made by Sponsor as authorized in these Terms and Official Rules. Any provision of these Terms and Official Rules that is found to be invalid, unlawful, or unenforceable will be severed from these Terms and Official Rules, and the remaining provisions of these Terms and Official Rules will continue to be in full force and effect. The section headings and titles in these Terms and Official Rules are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. Any provision in these Terms and Official Rules that by its nature should survive the termination of your license to access the Services or any termination of these Terms and Official Rules (including, without limitation, provisions governing indemnification, limitations on liability, disclaimers of warranty, and ownership of intellectual property) will continue to remain in full force and effect after any such termination.
25. Force Majeure
- We will not be liable to you for any delay or failure to perform any obligation under these Terms and Official Rules if the delay or failure is due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
26. Consent to Electronic Communications
- By using the Services, you consent to receiving electronic communications from us. These communications may include notices about your account and information concerning or related to the Services. You agree that any notices, agreements, disclosures, or other communications that we send to you electronically will satisfy any legal communication requirements, including that such communications be in writing.
- The services provided under these Terms and Official Rules are offered by CashLook d.o.o., Jadranska 25a, 2000 Maribor, Slovenia, and Europe. You may contact us by sending correspondence to the foregoing address or by emailing us at email@example.com.